Who we are
World Youth Christian Movement (W.Y.C.M.) [Fountain of life] is an interdenominational prophetic youths ministry [not a church as an entity] established and mandated by God to raise and build up Christian youths in their most holy faith, and sending them forth as His end-time apostles, prophets, evangelist, pastors and teachers, to the world for resolution and reconciling the unsaved and lost youths to Him, backing them up with His signs & wonders.
It is a pavilion, whereby God is using the “available and committed” youths, to reunify the body of Christ, bring back His church to the first love, rescuing and setting free those that are oppressed by the devil, unveiling His mysteries in His word, making known our inheritance/rights/belongings in God through Christ Jesus our Lord and Saviour, coming to have our root deep in knowledge of Him and His love and in the manifestation of His latter power (Joel 2:28-29).
Founded 2013, in The polytechnic Ibadan and emerge in having chapters in other parts of the country and outside the country (tertiary institutions and centres), announcing the good news with great joy and might, and cultivating Christian ministry, having His Anointed Pastor James Oluwafemi as the shepherd of the ministry, under the influence and empowering of The Holy Spirit, Jesus Christ being the Great Shepherd and God Almighty giving out the mandate.
We have been spiritually equipped to give hope and encouragement to all that we come in contact with, making impact and giving impart to many in the household of faith, and helping our generation (and the one coming out from us) to build up our most holy faith, on the foundation that has been laid by the apostles and prophets, Jesus himself being the chief corner stone [Jude 20 & Eph 2:20].
THE COVENANT [ZION]
“And by the river upon the bank, on this side and on that side, shall grow all trees for food, whose leaf shall not fade, neither shall the fruit be consumed: it shall bring forth new fruit according to his months, because the waters flowed out of the sanctuary: and its fruit shall be for food, and its leaf for medicine”
“But you are come unto mount Zion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, To general assembly and the church of the firstborn, who are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirit of just men made perfect, And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaks better things than that of Abel”
“But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions, And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame”
- To bring youths to the membership of Christ and unification of the body of Christ.
- To raise and build generals, army for Christ and send them forth for the work of the kingdom of God.
- To train and build Christian youth in the light of the word of God on how to live and relate with people in their various society.
- To teach youths the undiluted word of God.
- To help revive the weak and dead spiritual altars of Christian youth.
- Raising and building worshippers (and not) singers, in the household of faith.
- Helping Christian youths to identify their God given gift/talent/potentials, and how to develop them and use it for God’s glory.
- Getting Christian youth fully prepared for evangelism and the world revival.
- To guide Christian youths how to discover and fulfil God’s plan and purpose for their life.
- To show and guide Christian youth by example the way to heaven.
- To reign and rule on earth.
- Setting up chapters in tertiary institutions and centres for easy contact with youths.
- Having weekly meetings in each chapters and centres across the globe, as convenient for the gatherings, in any of the days in the week except Sunday.
- Having quarterly retreat for all members in each chapters and centres to them.
- Coming together across the world, once in a year to unveil the mystery of the word of God, to worship, to impart spiritual blessings on mount Zion.
- Having retreats, crusade and outreaches as instructed and directed by The Holy Ghost.
- Meeting the needs of Christian youths according to the grace of God given to us.